Construction Equipment magazine names the MultiTrack to prestigious Top 100 Products of 2015 list. The Top 100 Products Award Program was conceived to call special attention to the most significant products introduced each year. Construction Equipment editors selected the year’s most significant, innovative machines and related products.
In evaluating products for the Top 100 Awards, the editors of Construction Equipment magazine look for advances in technology, new product lines, significant improvements to existing products, or a product that increases competition in its field.
The MultiTrack is a portable, battery powered GPS tracking solution. It also may be hardwired for monitoring of trailers and other mobile assets.
The portable GPS unit requires no external wiring or antenna and may be hidden on any asset, installing in seconds. Perfect for tracking smaller and ancillary assets such as light plants, message boards, trailers, compressors as well as older and smaller equipment that cannot accommodate an advanced telematics solution. Featuring:
• No power source needed. Up to 16 weeks of internal battery life between charges and completely recharges in 3 hours via wall plug
• Compact form factor with no external antenna. Quick, unwired attachment to any asset in a true “slap and track” type installation
• Little to no sky view required. May be hidden inside or under certain assets
• Rugged, SAE J1455 waterproof design. For deployment in harsh environments
• Complete portability. May be rotated between company assets easily
Additionally, an optional harness transforms the system into a trailer tracking solution that wires to the tail light circuitry and automatically charges whenever the trailer is hitched. When disconnected from power the unit uses its internal battery to communicate location, speed, travel time, route, unauthorized movement, curfew violations and tow alerts.