Certified ELD – As Low As $20/month
The ELD plugs directly into a vehicle’s diagnostic port, either J1939 or OBDII. The Electronic Logbook App for Android and iPhone/iPad connects to the ELD via Bluetooth® and automatically records driving time. Drivers can use the App on their own tablets or smartphones to view and edit their logs, create vehicle inspections (DVIR), send messages, and much more.
Why Our ELD Solution?
– Bring your own device (BYOD), no need for additional hardware purchase
– Install by yourself within minutes, no third parties required
– 100% DOT compliant ELD
– Made in the USA
– As little as $20/truck per month
The ELD portal automatically audits driver logs for Hours of Service violations and Form & Manner errors. Fleet managers get real-time alerts if their drivers are at risk of a violation, saving valuable time and improving HOS compliance.
– Automatically audit driver logs
– Get alerts when drivers commit violations
– Easily edit driver logs to correct mistakes
The ELD streamlines communication between drivers and dispatch. Fleet managers can send messages from the ELD Portal Dashboard. Drivers get notified instantly in the ELD App and can respond with text, images, or their current location.
– Communicate with drivers in real-time from the ELD Portal Dashboard.
– Send messages to individual drivers or send broadcast messages to multiple drivers at once.
– Know when messages have been delivered and seen by drivers.
Try it Risk Free Today!
Contact us for a demonstration or field trial. With minimal install time required, you will be up and running in minutes.